Third Party Payroll Services
Bringing ease with third party employment services
Third Party Payroll
Third-party payroll services are tailored to meet the unique business requirements and help them achieve success
Irrespective of the size of business, processing payroll demands a lot of time and attention to detail. Businesses have realized that in-house payrolling activities take away time & focus from critical revenue-generating tasks and serving valuable customers. Constantly changing rules and regulations make compliance complicated to handle.
Payroll experts at Mindpool can save you from all the challenges of payrolling tasks and resolving employee queries. As a leading Third Party Payroll Services provider, Mindpool’s Payroll specialists will impart you greater peace of mind and more time to concentrate on the core functions that impact your business.
Offer & Onboarding Management
- Collect Offer Requisition
- Release Offer Letter
- Joining Follow ups
- Joining Formalities & Documentation
- Background Verification
Attendance & Payroll Management
- Leave & Timesheet tracking
- Online Tax Reports, IT declaration
- Online Salary Slip, Form 16
- On Time payment disbursement
- Handling payroll/tax queries
Statutory Compliance Management
- Provident Fund
- Professional Tax
- ESIC/Workmen Compensation
- Labor Welfare
- Income Tax
- Minimum Wages
- Bonus, Gratuity
- No Dues Clearance
- Full & Final Settlement
- Relieving Letter/Experience Letter
- Online PF Transfer/Withdrawal
Benefits of Third Party Payroll
Third-party payroll is a new way of doing business in the most efficient way. The popularity it gained in such a small time is due to the benefits it brings along. Here are some of them,
- Prospecting, screening, and recruiting requires a lot of time. However, third party payroll does all this for you and saves time
- Third party payroll services providers have experts to deal with payrolls in a smooth way which leads to reduced cost
- Organizations need to follow federal and state payroll protocols. This is efficiently done by third party payroll
- When you partner with a third-party payroll service provider, you have your things done by professionals that practice precision.
- If organizations outsource their payroll service, the service providers perform the task with the utmost care.
- Expert organizations have top-notch technology to perform these tasks. This leads to extreme precision in the payroll.